Paper Mountain is home to 17 studios available for rent. We welcome all kinds of creatives with excellent work ethic, openness to experimentation and a passion for the arts. With performance artists, architects, film-makers, jewellers, visual artists and more: Paper Mountain is a hub of discussion and a creative space to just get things done.
We offer studio artists:
- 24 hour access and your own key
- Free WIFI, printing and photocopying facilities
- A quiet workspace with an air of productivity
- Downstairs workshop with heavy duty tools
- Central Northbridge location, close to the Perth train station
- Free Common Room membership to meet and work alongside Perth’s creative community
- Discounts on events, workshops and seminars
- Air-conditioning, kitchen, and toilet facilities
Studios are rented out through a 6 month contract and monthly affordable payments.